How To Budget
Take one free course to learn everything you need to know about personal budgets.
In one seven-day course, I’ll take you through every aspect of financial budgeting for your personal finances, giving you all the tools you need to manage where your money goes and take control of your income and your spending.
The tools I’ll provide will give you:
- A clear understanding of what your money gets spent on
- The knowledge you need to adjust your spending to improve your financial situation
- A set of tools for measuring your spending, now and going forward
- Information on how to start saving for emergencies, but also for holidays, gifts, special events and important investments
- The motivation to both start and maintain a healthy financial lifestyle
I promise to provide information in a gimmick-free environment, with tools and methods that make sense, are easy to understand and empower you to take control of your financial situation.
Sign up above to enrol. Read on for important GDPR information.
This page seeks to collect your email address and a name I can use to address you, for the purpose of sending you emails.
These emails consist of a series of seven informative documents on the subject of personal budgeting.
You will also be signed up to a mailing list that includes occasional information from me on the subjects of budgeting, personal finance, earning extra income, investing and other related topics.
Finally, if you leave “Also Subscribe to Website Updates” on, you will also receive automatic updates from the website when new articles are posted.
At the bottom of each email, you will find a link to unsubcribe from our lists.