I’ve been fairly silent for a couple of weeks, and there’s a good reason for this.
I’ve been brushing the dust of some old coding skills to design a budget tool for an upcoming series I’m going to call 5 Steps To Taking Control Of Your Finances.
The tool is designed to help you in a number of ways:
- Design a budget with a logical structure
- Take daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual numbers and make them comparable easily
- Not accidentally forget any categories of spend by listing them out for you
- Provide a clean and printable output
- Generate some basic analysis of your budget for you to look at
- Save the budget so you can return to it later or share it with others
Read on to see what the tool does and for the link to use it – it’s free!